Video Files on Forum ×

Where to try out Casio Celviano AP-650

Not Costco in the United States. Yes they'll be available in local piano dealers. We have made some changes in our distribution with the new Celviano line-up and these just started shipping in limited quantities just a couple weeks ago. Keep checking back at the dealer locator as we're making changes / updates almost daily. In the meantime I'll see what I can found about your area.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just got my Celviano AP 650 and I LOVE IT !! Trying to find one was a real chore. I live in Oklahoma and I called every place I could find on the internet from Dallas to Wisconsin and they all told me they couldn't get me one. They said Casio told them the 650 was strictly a "piano" store only item. The only problem with that is, the only "piano" stores within 200 miles of me either dealt with Yamaha or Roland, they did not carry Casio. Then they tried to make me feel like I was fool for wanting to buy a Casio when my money would be better spent on one of their brands. ( Well, let me tell you, the looks of my Celviano AP 650, the way the lid opens and I can see the beautiful red material under it, the beautiful cabinet style the simulated ebony and ivory keys...sigh. This piano is a work of art. Yamaha and Roland can't touch it even with their models that cost twice as much and more. Now for the sound, one word, "stunning"!  Eat your hearts out Roland and Yamaha, y'all keep over charging people for your instruments and soon all your customers are going to discover these wonderful Celviano and Privia pianos that look and sound amazing and are affordably priced, and your customers will be Casio's customers. I know, I used to be diehard Yamaha.)  Sorry for getting side tracked.   I almost gave up hope trying to find my Celviano when a salesman at a music store in Norman, Ok. told me to call ( Lord I hope I don't get anyone in trouble, that's not my intentions.) Sweetwater Music. Thank God I did. The rest is history. I've only had my piano for three and half days but I couldn't be happier.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I'm from the other side of the globe and out here finding a piano store carrying Celviano 650 is like finding a needle in a haystack! I guess most DP dealers are just too used to carrying yamaha and roland. But after reading much about the celviano on-line how it closely gets an acoustic piano feel and of course its' reasonable price, I decided and was bent on getting one no matter where. Anyway, I finally bought one 3 days ago. It took me a 2 hour drive to the only store that has one unit displayed and one unit in stock. I'm not very much a good product reviewer but I got my money's worth and so far all of my expectations where met ~ piano feel, design, keyboard response and tone realism. I haven't tried much nor explored any other settings other than layering, splitting and rhythm accompaniments. I'm not a learned player - I just play by ear and do my "piano concert' only at home :) I have a yamaha acoustic piano and so far I think the celviano (for as long as the volume does not exceed 3/4 of the volume knob) mimicks my acoustic. Great product, happy about it!

• Like 1