tone editing

toni leka

Hi all,
i am new and ther is a lot of stuff in this amazing keyboard.
i have it from a while but i notice that my grand piano sounds weird... the first one tone
has also kind of reverb and don t know if is like this or something changed...i tried to restore factory settings but is same and to edit it i don t know what parametres to put.
if i go to tone and edit,could someone please suggest me proper -Algoritm -X param -Yparam reverb,delay chorus for a nice grand piano sound... i am not experienced have really no idea how this parametres should work.
thank you so much for anyone who can help in advance
p.s. also in main screen my my EQ low and EQ mid Gain are to 0
it just sounds weird like some sort of eletric mandolin  thing and reverb in it.
also sometimes on main screen Upper 1 part in front of GR proconcert appears a ! ( !GP proconcert) ...

thanks a lot steve, yeah i have to know better my keyboard ...in fact i was playing before on my mixer with a rythm where you get in base of that different tones...even after i stopped and quit mixer and all, the tune of grand piano remained an other one i was playing before...this even after i turn off and on or restart...after going back to mixer and trying it out went back to grand piano sound.
thank you for your help anyway.