Video Files on Forum ×

Mixer bugs?

MichaelL

Hi, Brad. I was reading a post in the forum that led to a synthZone post of April 2016. It talked about the mixer being unable to save data from the sequencer under certain conditions (saving style variations, etc.).

someone named Greta posted a rave review then updated with this flaw . I forget who posted it on the Casio forum... One of the frequent contributors, I think.

i have been able to locate apparently the only MZX for sale in Istanbul. Unfortunately it is a 300, but I will try it tomorrow. Thanks for all your help. Mike

Thanks, Brad. After reading posts on this and other forums going back to 2016 I find it hard to believe Casio has not made more of the MZX series. One Latin American member mentioned the huge market in SA, India and other countries where musicians cannot afford the higher end instruments. It seems Casio is doing a great service to those who want a versatile instrument marketing this at a low price. But, from what I read, Casio is not being very attentive to this broad market. Do you think they have turned their sights elsewhere?  NAMM 2018 showed no developments in this area.  Although Casio is well represented in Turkey the MZX line is not being ordered. My only option is a floor model 300, whereas the Yamaha psr A3000 (specializing in oriental styles) is very available at double the price. I would value your and the forum's opinions as of this date.