Adjusting master pitch control on WK-6500

Karen

I want to change the master pitch of the CASIO WK-6500 from 440 hz to 432hz.
I've read in the manual that the pith of each individual note can be adjusted (+ or - 99 cents) but I don't want to adjust the individual notes, I want to change the master tuning of the entire board to 432 hz, while remaining in basic 'equal temperament' mode.  I have 2 other casio models that easily do this.

Can anyone help me out with adjusting the master pitch from 440hz to 432hz?

Thanks!

See Using the Function Menu in the left hand column of Page E-96 of the manual.

Press the FUNCTION button and use the arrow buttons to navigate to the Tune parameter.  (A downward pointing arrow in the display indicates additional items on the current menu page, while a rightward pointing arrow indicates additional menu pages for this function.  A large blue dot to the left of any item and/or any item enclosed in heavy brackets ( * Tune   [[440.0Hz]] ), indicates the currently selected item on that page.)  Use the ( - / + ) buttons or the Data Wheel to decrease tuning to 432Hz.  This tuning will remain until you change it, or until the keyboard is powered off.

If you want the keyboard to automatically power up to this tuning each time you power it on, see Default (Default Settings) in the left hand column on Page E-100, and do a - Default -  Store.  See the Parameter List on Page E-127 for a complete list of items that are stored as power-up defaults.  Any item with a circle in Column 3 is stored as a power up default, when you do a - Default - Store.