"Real" midi sequencer on CT x3000 and CT x5000 ?

mirka

The CT x700 and  x800  have a  6 tracks  real time "tape recorder" like sequencer.

Does anybody know how it is on x3000 and x5000 ?

Is it 17 tracks  of the same kind of recorder or a full midi sequencer with quantize/loop/punch in/punch out/ etc...  (or something in between the two)  ?

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, I don't see a big problem with the description in the manual of how to use the sequencer in the CT-X3000/X5000. But sure, a video tutorial would be nice. I just wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one, especially from Casio. 

That said, doing a lot of sequence editing using the CT-X's interface isn't going to be particularily pleasant no matter what. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:15 AM, AlenK said:

Personally, I don't see a big problem with the description in the manual of how to use the sequencer in the CT-X3000/X5000. But sure, a video tutorial would be nice. I just wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one, especially from Casio. 

That said, doing a lot of sequence editing using the CT-X's interface isn't going to be particularily pleasant no matter what. 

Agreed! Get your sequence recorded and mixed like you want on the instrument and do the detailed editing for your computer.