Tempo sync arpeggio phrase and song mode using pedals.

XW-Addict

I've been using song mode lately as a drum machine to keep zone 1 free for sounds. 

Now I've been diving in stage menu if there was any possibility to start song mode 

by any key or if song mode would start by other means then the start / stop button itself.

Phrase and song mode can start simultaneously when the start /stop button is pressed.

But to do that Phrase and song mode have to be lit on for that to work same go's for audio play.

So there is a bit of versatility there but what if I just want to hit a chord and have it all play. 

I've been menu diving to look purely if I could start song mode when I press a key as it seems

It can't however. 

I needed a few things for a performance using the PX5S stage.

1 : Can the PX have song mode triggered when I hit a chord.

2 : Can the PX use the fifth phrase instead of song mode for drums.

2 : Can the PX have tempo sync either sync song mode and arpeggio or all together.

I've looked in the Stage Common menu to find a way to make it work. 

And found something interesting about the pedals which can be programmed 

for anything including tempo sync and starting arpeggio , phrase or songmode.

Not exactly what I've opted for but that'l work to get the show running. 

First triggering song mode by pedal, because the way I use it to apply a drum sequence its

clearly different then using phrase sequencing which start and stop with key presses. 

But if you want to use two hexlayers this is one of the many ways using the PX5S only.

Certainly if you want to keep the pedal free for sustaining or other. Cause I'm not sure if 

song mode sync's with arpeggio or phrases. 

Tempo sync is a bit of an oddity in a stage arpeggio / phrases are synced  as is the fifth phrase

which sync also this phrase can also be selected which phrase to play in the common menu.

I've still to figure out how to set it up for drum sequence instead of using song mode.   

Tempo sync can be done by pedal I've assigned pedal two for when it is pressed it hits in. 

I'm still figuring out how this all work to make a stage sound tight and how I want it.