Video Files on Forum ×

Definitely a Groove Machine - Checkout the remix of Euphoric Trance

Hi All,

I remixed a version of BeatElite's Euphoric Trance - Logic Pro drove WX-P1with MIDI, recorded the output through a Roland Quad-Capture, with no additional effects provided by either the Quad-Capture or Logic. Song is work a work in progress...I need to add HH/Cymbals to drum track and add a sweep special effects. Any pointers are welcome for final remix. Next time I'll capture sound at 96K or 44K instead of 192K SoundCloud is Slow ....

Link to SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/sean777-1/euporic-trance-casio-wx-p1

I'm Sean777 on SoundCloud also.

Sean

Hi All

I have finally filled in the rest of the song. Yesterday was a long journey into Midi Control. I found that you could not save the mixer Patch choices within a performance. I found the safe way - setup the automation on my DAW (Logic Pro) to send the Bank and Program Change values. With this I also learned that you can changes patch on the fly with the automation. The WX-P1 responded well to all the Midi information provided. I changed the "Detuned Groove" track Patch 6 time in the first 40 Bars. I had to create the sweep Patch and then automate it to behave correctly.

@Happyrat1 - Thanks for the advise, the sound effects / ambients drones / program change filled in the two minutes.

Final ( Comments / change recommends are still welcome.) Song is on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.c...e-casio-remix-2

Sean

• Like 1