Video Files on Forum ×

Wall Rack for my PX-350

Some photos of the wall rack I made to hold my 350. I didn't want the CS-67 so I made this. Put a 500 lumens LED light under the top shelf. I can store all the cables, power supply, and future speaker cables on the "extension" behind the shelf the 350 sits on. I can add more shelves under, over, and around now. Doing the "reverse" engineering to get the correct keyboard height of 29" was fun.

post-247-0-00633800-1364516497_thumb.jpg

post-247-0-86110800-1364516519_thumb.jpg

post-247-0-21719200-1364516548_thumb.jpg

post-247-0-47641100-1364516564_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You can get the materials at Home Depot, but I got mine at a local Do-it-Center, and the metal channel and arms are made of "a lot" heavier material. I used popular for the wood, and I did cut out the front of the PX-350 support board to give me more leg/knee room. I got the Juno LED light at Home Depot, and it was $92, but worth the price.

About $230 with the LED light, but I would have had to have gotten a lamp anyway if I had used the CS-67. But this is a much sturdier setup than using the Casio stand. Plus I can add lots of other things to the wall supports that the CS-67 couldn't ever do. If I had gotten the lighter weight wall rails and some pine boards a HomieD's the price would have been less, but you get what you pay for.