Video Files on Forum ×

Cleaning.

Best thing is to get a dust cover for it. I get all my dust covers custom made from this guy.

https://lecover.com/

Generally he can do up a nice nylon cover in your choice of colors for around $20 or so.

Edit: I just noticed you're in Spain. This guy ships by post for very reasonable rates, but you might be better off finding someone more local to Europe.

BTW, if your keyboard is VERY dirty (shame on you :) ) then just wipe it down with a very lightly dampened cloth. Never use liquids or any cleaners on your keyboard. There's simply too much risk of wet chemicals shorting out or dissolving the electronics inside.

I've been using an old flannel sheet to cover my 350, but will run to the fabric store to get material for a good one. My "custom cover" will have an opening for the music stand to stick through. Also NEVER use compressed air on the keyboard, or any "wet" cloths. If the keyboard is really dirty with "dust", you might vacuum it, BUT use a "very light" suction when you do. Most vacuum cleaners have an "opening" that reduces the suction at the nozzle. Open it up to where it's just picking up. You might us a "Swiffer" duster too. That will pick up some of the light dust between the keys. You might push down one key will you clean the one's on either side. Best defense is a good cover to start with.