Video Files on Forum ×

Server / Forum Update

Hello everyone, 
A lot of changes were made on the site today.  We moved the whole site to a new server, we also upgraded the software and some of the security measures that are in place.  Hopefully it will be smooth from here on out.  Let us know if you're experiencing any other problems. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike... I hate to be a nag, but the forums are Gawd-Awful SLOW since the move. I understand that you have to filter out the spammer IPs but there are efficient ways to do so and not so efficient ways. Just wondering if there's room for some optimization here.

Hi Mike... I hate to be a nag, but the forums are Gawd-Awful SLOW since the move. I understand that you have to filter out the spammer IPs but there are efficient ways to do so and not so efficient ways. Just wondering if there's room for some optimization here.

I have to agree.  Sometimes when it looks like it will take forever to log in or just see if anything "new" has been posted, I just give up.

I should know better, as I lived in the days of 9600 baud rates, but this is 2013. :blink:

Maybe the same people who programed the PX-350 also programmed the site too.  :o

Now when I try and hit the "View New Content" button I'm getting an error message. "Search is not enabled for the community at this time." I've been getting this error for three days now. This board is getting harder and harder to love by the minute :P

The board seems to be so hopelessly messed up, my guess would be that users are giving up and dropping like flies. I'll try checking in again in a few days but I'm not wasting any more time trying to make sense of this verkakte situation...

I too have had difficulty as a new user getting my login validation e-mail delivered.  The forum website indicates that the validation e-mail is sent and delivered, but I never receive it.  I finally had to appeal to the forum administrator to get my access permissions validated.  I suspect that there are many new users having this same issue.

• 1 month later...