Video Files on Forum ×

registration buttons on WK-7500

I've created some patterns and assigned them to the registration buttons.  The registration buttons trigger the new patterns as soon as they are pressed (sometimes causing a little glitch while switching between registrations).

Is it possible to set up the registration buttons so that the registration switches at the end of the current pattern?  I see this being done on the XW-P1 videos (mine should arriving today BTW!), but would love to do something similar on the WK-7500.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks as always,

Pierre

• 3 months later...

Pierre

In reading thru the list of "savable" parameters on page 163 of the manual, I do not see "reg switch delay" or "reg switch timing" as one of the items, so I think you are going to have to manually time your registration switches to the beat of the music.  Most arranger keyboards suffer from this.

• 6 months later...

I'm choking on this doubt that the pace makes the exchange of timbres registry. 've Had with the PSR 730 Arranger and not realized this problem, today I also Roland E-50 and there is not this problem in exchange for the record, not to mention that the reverb in Casio when playing the rhythm he appears later can be software problem (bug), if someone get some adjustment on WK 7600, thanks! Good night.

• 4 weeks later...

does everyone else resort to switching the keyoard off and then on again after pressing a reg button? unless you want another registerd preset afterwards it seems to leave octaves and splits in place . there must be another way of canceling the registrations?

Power the WK-7500 ON and immediately save that "power on" condition as a registration.  I recommend making it Bank-1/Reg-1 so it is easy to remember.  That will become your "power on" or "cancellation" registration.  Any time you want to cancel other registration settings and return the board to its "power on" condition, just call up that registration.