• Announcements

• Scott Hamlin

Make Sure You are Using Firmware Version 1.13   02/22/2016

Important Reminder: Make sure your PX-5S is updated to firmware version 1.13. Click the post title above to be taken to a video that will show you how to check your firmware version, where to get the firmware, and how to install the update if needed. 

Mike Martin

PX-5S Facebook Users Group

Hi Padking.  The link above is still good.  You just need to request to join the group to see the discussions.  We'll add you when we receive your requests.  Let us know here if you have any more trouble getting in. 

That's the message I get : 

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

​How can I Have permission if I cannot reach the site ???

Padking

Can't get to the facebook group either. The sign up button on the facebook page just takes me to "content not found" as does everything else. I'm not a big facebook user so I see no other way to request an invite or how to get someone to set me up. Help?

Can't get to the facebook group either. The sign up button on the facebook page just takes me to "content not found" as does everything else. I'm not a big facebook user so I see no other way to request an invite or how to get someone to set me up. Help?

Hello. Private message me the name you are using on Facebook and I will see what's up. 

Hmmm !

I just got into the group with no problem using the link that "Rowboat" posted above.  I was not signed in to Fb at the time, so it challenged me for my ID and password.  I entered those and it took me right to the PX5S Group page.

Does the Casio Facebook Group still exist?

Comes up with:

This content is currently unavailable

Casio PX-5S Facebook Group: https://facebook.com/groups/Casio.Px5s

If you tried to join and one of the admins thought your FB account look suspicious (too new, no profile photo, no content, etc) you may have been taken has a spammer. Please PM me the name you use on your FB account and I will look into it. Thanks 

Hello- I just got a PX-5S and need support. I got some initial tips from this site and have requested membership in the Facebook group. Wondering  which is best for initial support.  Previously had Kurzweil PC-88 and more recently Roland RD-700 and mainly used them as midi controllers for a Motif unit. Needed to lighten my load, so jumped in with the 5S, but need to get up to speed so I can use on gigs and ditch the other equipment!

Are there any knowledgeable users from New Mexico?