Video Files on Forum ×

Thanks Mike Martin for answering my dumb questions.

Hi mike, just wanted to say thanks for answering my dumb questions.i know your a very busy man, and i thank you sir for your time.     with your help from the many videos you made with the xw-p1,and  your help in answering my questions, and long nights delving into the xw-p1, ive finally mastered it. The hardest part for me to figure out was the file system. It seems simple now,but for some reason i couldnt completely get it at first.       Again, thank you for your help,and your time. 

• Like 2

Yes pat I agree.  Mike is appreciated.  He doesn't have to answer questions, but he does.  He gives Casio an advantage no other company has and I hope the boys in Tokyo recognize this and take good care of him.

Unrelated Question while I'm here:  Are there any other forums talking about the PX-5s?  I've found Musicplayer and SynthZone.  Am I missing any?  

Are there any other forums talking about the PX-5s? I've found Musicplayer and SynthZone. Am I missing any? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out the Keyboard Corner....lots of posts there on the PX-5s.

• Like 1