Video Files on Forum ×

Privia PX-5S Firmware Update v1.11 Available

Mike Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been folowin this from the begining and I have luckily been able to finally get a PX-5s today.

Im in th UK. I have a gig tomorrow night. Lets see what this baby can do.

I will just use the Mono grand and the Wurly for this gig.

My PX-3s will stay at home.

Just an updat to this.

The gig went well. The PX-5s performd well and sounded great. I thought it had a very clear but powerful sound.

I will be tweeking sounds for my next weekend gigs.

Norm

Edit - Sorry should have posted this in a more appropriatte thread, As it has nothing to do with the Firmware Update -

I did also update mine, It was easy and worked perfect 1st time.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering would it be possible to change in firmware on how the px 5s saves a program

eg

Drums are on zone 1

piano on z 2

bass z 3

Brass on ZONE 4 

Now I save that hoping that ZONE 4 will be displayed when I call up the STAGE SETTING

No

It reverts back to zone 1 with drums

Can Casio  change the firmware so that   ZONE 4 will be displayed when we call up the STAGE SETTING 

Or

however I left the last program

eg

whatever zone was showing when I saved the program to show the same when I call it up

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I too like the idea of being able to return to a program as it was when I left it.

For example, say I'm using a stage setting that has drums on zone 1, a hex tone on zone 2 and concert grand on zone 3, but I need to cut through a bit more so I switch the piano tone to rock piano. Then I switch to another stage setting that I've set up for the solo - I would ideally want the previous setting to be just as I had left it, with the same zone selected.

Resetting to the saved state could be as simple as pressing the +&- buttons, just as you do to return to defaults when editing.

• Like 2