MY NEW CASIO PRIVIA Pro PX-5S

MUSICMAN

Received my new PRIVIA Pro PX-5S today ... Let me start out with... REMARKABLE ! This keyboard really Impresses me beyond all expectations !!  Just playing the 88 key piano keyboard with touch response /hammer response along with the amazing keyboard feel of the keys ...  Because this keyboard has so much to offer, for the price , OH yes lets not forget a 3 YEAR WARRANTY. Lets just look at the specs...from its massive polyphony 256 notes, to its outstanding sounds , which I have not heard one bad one as of yet and the many new hex layer sounds are just unbelieveable !! I have been playing keyboards for over 30 years as a professional composer/artist . I own many keyboards/synths ,new and vintage . And after playing the PRIVIA Pro PX-5S , for just a few hours ,I knew I was being inspired and pulled into directions much different than any other keyboard I own. If someone is just thinking about buying this PRIVIA Pro PX-5S

think no further for there is no where on the planet you can find a keyboard packed with so much for the money!! The PRIVIA Pro PX-5S just sitting there in its beautiful white package is a work of Art !! and says Play Me !!!  I also want to thank Mike Martin ,who from NAMM inspired me to purchase the PRIVIA Pro PX-5S I was ready from that time on to do my preorder . Lets also look at support  I also have one word..OUTSTANDING !!  Mike Martin has given an enormous amount of time to this project and you can tell its from his heart . One kind person ....So you ask , Am I happy today with my new PRIVIA Pro PX-5S ? HELL YES !!!!!!! :D :D  As a young boy , I played Casio's ,as a professional composer I am proud to say I still do !!!!! I urge all my fellow PRIVIA Pro PX-5S

owners please post your positive stories about your PRIVIA Pro PX-5S.

I see the future for Casio to be remarkable in its innovations  in NEW KEYBOARDS and SYNTHESIZERS . I want to say thank you to Mike Martin and all at Casio for giving me this wonderful happy day and many more to come with my PRIVIA Pro PX-5S

Regards Kenny :D :D :D :D

• Like 2

Wow Kenny, Thank you for the kind words!  :)

So many of you took a big leap of faith buying the PX-5S...most so far without ever trying it.  So it makes me very happy to hear that you're enjoying it.

May I ask you (and others here on the forum) that if you bought it from an online retailer, would you take the time to write an review on the dealer's website? 

P.S.    Just uploading more presets tonight and more to come soon. 

• Like 1

Hi Mike , YES !! for sure I got My new CASIO from frank  ,,At audioworksct.com and I will review with him how happy I am with my ,PRIVIA Pro PX-5S !!  Frank at audioworksct.com is one great guy to work with !! He really cares about the customer !! And gives full support to CASIO .. 

Again thank you Mike .. Just uploading more presets tonight and more to come soon. Mike you sure do some great sounds !! The Future looks to be lots of fun , as time gos by with our , GREAT PRIVIA Pro PX-5S .. ;) ;) 

• Like 1

OK Mike no problem , when I have the time . I will enjoy writing about my new GREAT !!! PRIVIA Pro PX-5S !! :D  And post user reviews, As I think many of us would love to get the word out . How happy we are !!  ;)  Thank Again, Kenny.  PS I just love your new presets !! And look forward to more ! :)  Mike , the HEX LAYER presets are just unreal , they just go on forever , ;)  I just love all your work !! :D

• Like 1