PX-5S iPad app

luciano

In the video they are using an app called "Set List Maker", available from the App Store. You have to buy the basic ap plus the add-ons. Then you use an Apple Camera Connection kit on the Ipad, and run a USB cord from the Ipad to the USB connection on the PX5S. I have this set-up on a 1st gen Ipad and it works fine. Don

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

is there a tutorial or some basic instruction on how to do that?  (type them in)........... I have set list maker and don't know where to start although I have just begun to look - will continue searching and reading but if theres something out there you can point towards it would be of help - like above, im interested in the setup that was shown in the musikmesse video (I think that was the video) and have already loaded the set list maker and gotten camera connection, etc......

Actually, you can import the Stage Settings into Set List Maker. If you are a member of the Casio Privia Pro PX-5S Digital Stage Piano Group on Facebook, you'll find my instructions and the Import files in the Files area. If you are not yet a member, please come on over and join us.