Video Files on Forum ×

Idiots Guide to Layering 4 Sounds quickly!

PianoManChuck

Thanks for the video Chuck.

I remember you going through the sounds on the PX-350 a while back. When you have a chance would you mind going through some of the sounds available on the PX-5S? Perhaps concentrating on strings and brass as I have not heard many examples of these.

Thanks for the video Chuck.

I remember you going through the sounds on the PX-350 a while back. When you have a chance would you mind going through some of the sounds available on the PX-5S? Perhaps concentrating on strings and brass as I have not heard many examples of these.

That's already in the works!  There's 370 presets in 8 sound banks... that's a lot of stuff to go through!  Even at 10 seconds per preset, that's 3700 seconds (over an hour!).  So the examples of each of the tones is going to be relatively short and broken down into 8 videos (1 video per sound bank).  Its already been recorded, just a matter of finding the time to do all the editing, mixing and uploading at this point... but it should be soon!