Spreadsheet for organizing data in Registration Banks ??

Daniel

Probably a good idea.  I was just working with my 7500's registrations last night and kept having problems remembering what I had stored where.  I am thinking maybe just the following info:

Registration name - something easy to recognize at a glance

Bank number

Registration number

Upper voice 1

Upper voice 2 (if layered)

Lower voice (if split)

Style

Tempo

I think trying to list all of the various mixer settings (levels, pan, etc) would probably make it too complex (and too big).  I am thinking of just some kind of handy memory jogger for use on gigs. If I get a chance over the next few days, I might give it a try.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there and Hello (first time - new member)

I have been searching for the list of the banks of the keyboard setups. There are 96 of them

I understand from searching and I have no appendix that shows the items that you were going to use in your spread sheet. It would be nice if there was a list of the saved particulars and just load it into your spreadsheet. The only way to know what has been loaded, or saved by the user is to go thru all of them manually. I sent off an email to Casio to get the list. I can't imagine that the Mfg wouldn't have a list

of what was loaded at the factory. I think that they either forgot to add to appendix, or forgot altogether.

Does anyone else have a list? Comments?

Hello everybody
About your question, saved parameters are explained not too much clearly on page 163 of manual.
BTW, I ve been working in a Registration Memory Banks Spreadsheet with some few settings to order my info.
I hope it is usefull.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqvi3dmhq5la3ep/Registration%20Memory%20Banks.xls