HI:

I've decided to create this post to upload my music. And share it with you.

Thank you.

Mediodía

1. CASIO XW-P1

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Noche II

1. CASIO XW-P1

2. KORG electribe MX  <EMX-1SD>

• Like 4

If I might be so bold as to comment, I preferred Mediodia to Noche but both struck me as rhythm tracks searching for a lead. Were these recorded live in a single take or laid out on a multitrack DAW one track at a time?

All in all not bad for an early effort, but some day you will look back on these and realize that a few key changes in the rhythms and a scorching lead track would really bring them to life.

A++ for effort though ;)

Gary

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello:

^_^ I've been days without musical motivation. I ask for help:

What is missing to this song? Thank you. :)

PS: song created only with CASIO XW-P1.

This song is what synth music is about a good sonic vibe something that takes your attention listening if this is what motivated you then it must be it sound enough. Adding more could get worst but mostly if you leave it and let a few day's passed on it you suddenly find the inspiration for another nice fitting score or phrase. I've listened to this a few times it really pegs my imagination.

• Like 1

Hello:

^_^ I've been days without musical motivation. I ask for help:

What is missing to this song? Thank you. :)

PS: song created only with CASIO XW-P1.

As XW-Addict says it's a good track. The only thing missing is structure. It doesn't really go anywhere. I recommend changing up the rhythm in several sections to break the steadiness of it. You don't have to necessarily conform to traditional song structures but there's a reason those structures have persisted; they work.

(PS. Take my advice with a grain of salt and a dash of pepper. You have created and posted a lot of original work. Aside from a few lame sound files I, on the other hand, have so far created and posted Nada. Zilch. Zip.)

• Like 1

(PS. Take my advice with a grain of salt and a dash of pepper. You have created and posted a lot of original work. Aside from a few lame sound files I, on the other hand, have so far created and posted Nada. Zilch. Zip.)

You've contributed allot such as in technical nature helping people solve things that also a form of contribution :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:D Hello, cheerful and fun people:

It is a song that represents the struggle between infinity and eternity. This song is dominated by chaos and vacuum.

Day of rain and wind:

Eternidad vs infinito (Eternity vs Infinite):

Those are some nice atmospheres, David! Very soundtracky.  :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...