• Announcements

• Scott Hamlin

Make Sure You are Using Firmware Version 1.13   02/22/2016

Important Reminder: Make sure your PX-5S is updated to firmware version 1.13. Click the post title above to be taken to a video that will show you how to check your firmware version, where to get the firmware, and how to install the update if needed. 

• Mike Martin

Coming Soon: CASIO CAST   05/18/2016

We're launching a new video podcast series called Casio Cast next month. Check the new CasioCast forum area for more information.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug44111

First tone of category - Privia PX-5S

6 posts in this topic

Is there a way to change the first tone that comes up when you select a category?  For instance, if you want Electric Piano tone 13 to be the first to appear when you press the Electric Piano button, what is the procedure?  I thought I read a reference to in one of the manuals, but can't find it. 

Doug,

I believe it remembers the LAST tone you had selected in that category, however you should really be using Stage Settings and configuring your "go to" sounds in this area.

Welcome, Doug! I made a list of all the preset Stage Settings. I printed it out and crossed off the ones I don't want to keep - that was able to free up a dozen or slots to save new ones to. You can always re-download any you overwrite.

Here's the link to the list: 
http://txtup.net/E6wj6

:)

Thanks everybody! Only found out through this site that we are always in Stage Setting mode!  Takes care of my problem.  Thanks!