Video Files on Forum ×

50 free new rhythm styles to download

Hi All,

I just found, where you can download 50 new free rhythm styles for your WK-7500 / CTK 7000

keyboard.

Have a look over here:

http://www.casio-europe.com/euro/emi/rhythmsspecial/

Music to listen to and download:

Let CASIO help you discover new genres of
music and get your favourite beats on your CASIO keyboard.
All rhythms are suitable for high-performance CTK-7000, CTK-6000, WK-7500 and WK-6500 keyboards, as well as for AT-3 and AT-5 oriental keyboards

Enjoy !

Regards, Stefan.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I just found, where you can download 50 new free rhythm styles for your WK-7500 / CTK 7000

keyboard.

Have a look over here:

All rhythms are suitable for high-performance CTK-7000, CTK-6000, WK-7500 and WK-6500 keyboards, as well as for AT-3 and AT-5 oriental keyboards

Enjoy !

Regards, Stefan.

thanks guy

• 1 month later...

Is there some way anyone could explain how to use these downloaded files ???? (Pardon, please, beginner here) 

the book says "you can do this" but then referrs to another page, where it talks about something else, and then referrs me to another page and talks about something else, now forgotten the original task of using the sounds.

I'm wondering who wrote that book?

• Like 1

1. Download Rhythms to PC either in a download file or on desktop

2. Open Casio Data Manager

3. Conncect PC to Keyboard via USB cable

4. Finds drop down menu on data manager and select Rhythm 

5. Drag each rhythm from download to left side of data manager

6. Once downloaded to data manager drag each file from left to right side of data manager

7. You should see on left side numbers with either a rhythm (previously downloaded) or empty space

8. Drag new ones into empty space (watch bottom of data manager to make sure download is complete) 

9. Once downloaded it should appear in User Rhythms file and shows on LED screen.

You can listen to it immediately and decide if you like that, if not drag another file on top of the one just downloaded

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes !  All of the CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX models operate the same in this respect.

You can download the rhythm files (singly or in bulk) from the PC to the keyboard's User Rhythm memory via the USB cable using the Data Manager software, or you can just copy them into the MUSICDAT folder on the SD Card plugged into the PC, then plug the SD Card into the keyboard and load them one-at-a-time into User Rhythm memory.  The rhythm files must be loaded into User Rhythm memory in order to use them.  They will not play directly from the SD Card like the MIDI files do.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Jacob !

Yes !  Unfortunately, that link was pulled down some time ago.  I strongly suspect that it was at the behest of Casio corporate.  I think they want all of their regional websites running on a "Seen one - seen 'em all" basis.  Oh well, signs of the times, I guess.  Things change . . . but not always for the better . . . from my perspective anyway.

BUT . . . Fortunately, a nice, thoughtful Forum member, who goes by the moniker of "Casiokid", had the foresite to  download them from the Casio - Europe website, and then upload them to the file archives on this site.  You will find them here:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/1080-old-casio-ac7-rhythm-style-files/

AND . . . If you have not already found them, here is a link to over 100 aftermarket rhythms for the older WK-3XXX boards.  All of them will work on the newer boards with little or no tweaking.  Granted, they are a bit dated, but are very good for expanding your "bread and butter" rhythm palette:

http://music.casio.com/e/data_ex4/rhythm.html

They are free, but will just cost you a little time.  They have to be downloaded one-at-a-time - no batch download on these.  They are in the old ".ckf" format, but the new boards will accept them, as-is, either via the Data Manager software or directly from the SD Card and will automatically convert them to the new ".AC7" format as they are loaded into User Rhythm memory.

Thanks for the reminder.  I meant to update this thread a couple of weeks ago, when this topic came up on another post, but I forgot - Now it's done.

Good luck and enjoy !

Regards,

Ted

• 4 weeks later...

Hey gang! Thanks for acceptance into the group. I am sort of new to Casio. I have a CTK7200 and have only begun to try and figure it out. I am a professional musician...one man...who generally uses a Korg Pa80 as my bread and butter outfit but it is getting old and I can't find parts for it. So....I took the plunge. I can't afford the expensive ones so I hope this will be a nice addition. Cheers to all from US of A.

• 9 months later...
On 8/6/2013 at 8:07 PM, hartiberlin said:

Hi All,

keyboard.

Have a look over here:

Enjoy !

Regards, Stefan.

Couldn't find any styles.... may be outdated i think.... please suggest me ways to get user rhythms for CTK 7300 IN... Thanks.

Simon

For CTK-6300IN and CTK-7300IN file downloads, see my reply to your other post on this matter:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/13089-casio-7300in-indian-percussion-set/&do=findComment&comment=41933

As for the "50 free new rhythm files" mentioned above, they were mostly Latin rhythms (not CTK-6300IN or CTK-7300IN).  They originally appeared on the Casio-Europe site and spread to several other Casio regional sites.  After several months, they were suddenly removed from all sites, without notice or explanation, so someone who had a copy, uploaded them to the CTK/WK File Downloads section on this forum, but I see that those have now also been removed.  That tells me that there is probably a copyright issue with one or more of those files, so we will not press the issue here.  I do not believe there were any files, in that set, that were what you are looking for.

7 hours ago, tnicoson said:

Simon

For CTK-6300IN and CTK-7300IN file downloads, see my reply to your other post on this matter:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/13089-casio-7300in-indian-percussion-set/&do=findComment&comment=41933

As for the "50 free new rhythm files" mentioned above, they were mostly Latin rhythms (not CTK-6300IN or CTK-7300IN).  They originally appeared on the Casio-Europe site and spread to several other Casio regional sites.  After several months, they were suddenly removed from all sites, without notice or explanation, so someone who had a copy, uploaded them to the CTK/WK File Downloads section on this forum, but I see that those have now also been removed.  That tells me that there is probably a copyright issue with one or more of those files, so we will not press the issue here.  I do not believe there were any files, in that set, that were what you are looking for.

Thanks Ted... :-)

• 3 weeks later...

This question has already been answered for this poster at:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/14164-how-to-listen-styles-casio-in-ас7-format-on-the-computer/&do=findComment&comment=42306

It is best not to post multiple copies of a question into different sub-forums or to add them to old topics that are really on a different subject.

• 5 weeks later...

The link in your quote above is for the Casio-Europe corporate site.  The rhythm files in question were removed from all Casio corporate sites just a few months after they were posted.  You can download a set of CTK/WK Rhythm files from the "Downloads" section of this forum at:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/1159-ac7-ckf-rhythm-style-zip-files/&do=download&csrfKey=54d393f61e10b94ba3ee807791591db6

There are two ZIP file downloads there - an AC7 Rhythm ZIP file and a CKF Rhythm ZIP file.  I recommend downloading both.  The AC7 ZIP file contains 108 files, and includes what you seek, specifically, along with some Rhythm files from older CTK/WK models, as well as a few user generated Rhythm files.  The CKF ZIP file contains 114 files that were originally for the older CTK/WK boards.  These are not just copies of the factory pre-set Rhythms from the older boards, but are all official Casio after-market "expansion" Rhythm files, and are well worth the download.  They are in the older CKF format, but the newer boards will load them directly, either via the Data Manager 6.1 software, or via the LOAD/SAVE function from the MUSICDAT folder of an SD Card.  The keyboard's operating system will automatically convert them to the new AC7 format.  There may be a few duplicates between these two file sets, but do not go just by file names.  Actually load them and listen to them before you discard anything.  Totally different sounding Rhythms by the same file name are not uncommon.

I also recommend going through the entire CTK/WK Downloads section to see if there is anything else there that might be of interest to you (Rhythms, Tones, etc):

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/category/39-ctk-wk/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've downloaded all the Dance styles available from that package, about 30... And well, i'm not impressed, a few sound really good! But most of them are just plain bad.. And i'm going to be honest and say that i don't think that the people at Casio know how to program a Dance style... Disco styles are awesome, but Dance/Trance/Rap? Not so much..

Just listen for yourself, as i've demonstrated all the Dance/EDM type styles:

Perhaps that is why it was pulled from all the Casio sites.  It originated on the Casio-Europe site, just like all the after-market Tones, Rhythms, Songs, etc. for the older WK-3XXX boards, but they are all still online.  It is obvious that Casio Corporate was not the source of the new "50-Pack", and that it did not have their blessing.  If it was, and did have, it would still be available for download from all of the sites.  It has even disappeared from this site a couple of times, but somehow, it keeps magically reappearing.  The set that is here now has lasted the longest.

- T -