File Format Error

Rayman33952
Go to solution Solved by Mike Martin,

• 6 months later...

I am having similar problems. Have checked data editor is for PX 5S and am trying to download tones posted on CMF for PX 5S such as Echoes Piano. When I try and move it across to replace exisiting tone I get the message: File Format Error, then the name of the file (Eco Pno.ZTN) Happens for ZPF files too. I did manage mike Martin's stage setting 'On The Run' that worked, but nothing else. Any idea what I am doing wrong please?

Andy

Hi Scott

Yes. I wanted 'Echo Piano', one of Mike Martin's tones as I play in a Pink Floyd tribute band. It's onmy data editr left hand column as a .ZTN file under melody tones. However, when I try and drag it across to one of the slots on the right, I just get: File Format Error EchoPno.ZTN. The same happens in the stage setting section for ZPF files. In fact, the only file I've had success with is Mike Martin's 'On The Run'. Sorry to be a pain, but can you think of anything I might be doing wrong?

Andy