Get Ready inspired by Fast and Furious 6.

I come across music with such an interesting composition which I want to recreate on my own with whatever I have in this case the XW-G1. This composition help me to find out if the G1 alone would be capable giving such an interesting vibe of what song I've heard to be recreated on it.

I've watched the latest Fast and Furious movie where there was this scene half way the movie the music started with a crunchy distort organ with a slight delay followed by a pounding beat. Did not exactly made it as in the movie but recreating something with only the G1 capability's was lots of fun and potential I used the looper for the drums , organ ,guitar riff which I recorded as layers. The bass drum where in lo-fi dsp setting, the organ came from a standard performance called dist organ which I modified a little. 

I have not made it in a performance mode yet. The effects are great I wish that part was expanded greatly to fine tune each sound patch how you like i'm still discovering :)  . 

Enjoy. 

Get Ready.MP3

• Like 3