Video Files on Forum ×

File Name: Blade Runner (PX-5S)

File Submitter: Mike Martin

File Submitted: 22 Aug 2013

File Category: PX-5S Stage Settings

Modeled after the famous introduction song by Vangelis in the movie Blade Runner, this is a 2 zone Stage Setting with a synth string and CS-80 style lead. Washed in reverb (as it should be).

Pedal 2 will hold the filter open.

Similar to this version original done for the XW-P1

Click here to download this file

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There's a stage setting on the board at 3:3 called Deckard's lead. Is this new bladerunner setting different to that one? The keyboard came with V1.10 installed, so I was thinking maybe it was included? though I don't think pedal 2 does anything with the Deckard's lead setting but bear in mind, I'm still getting to grips with the board.

So far I've figured out how to record the low drone as a phrase (though I haven't figure out how to start it using a note yet, only the start button), so can anyone tell me what else do I need to know to perform the theme like Mike below?

I see him move the modulation wheel half way through, is it at its starting point to begin with? Then the last note opens really strongly before the pitch wheel bends it. Is this pedal two 'holding the filter open'?

Also, can anyone please give me the chords he plays? I think there's an E, an A and something else in there. The low drone is an E right?

Cheers!

• 4 years later...