Paint your volume knob

B. J. Love

How does your cable tidy attach to the PX-5S?

Hi Will - 

The cable holder just rests on the PX-5S  -  it's a pretty solid block of rubber so it doesn't move on me. It's very handy -  it holds the USB and 1/8" stereo cable when my laptop isn't attached and provides a nice mount for the clip-on light. My son got them for me at Target for Father's Day - such a thoughtful lad.  :)

I ordered an Oil Sharpie from Amazon last week.  Easier than driving all over town to look for one.  Looking forward to using it on my XW-P1...

Gary ;)

EDIT ::: Here's an URL for anyone having trouble finding one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0026HHZGM/ref=sr_1_6_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1378098019&sr=8-6&keywords=sharpie+extra+fine+oil+marker&condition=new

2nd EDIT ::: Took a look at the reviews on that marker on Amazon.  Apparently it's a crap shoot whether or not they work at all.  Better follow directions carefully when applying.  Maybe test it out on something worthless first. ;)

Here's some directions on using the marker for the first time, just in case you don't get directions with yours.

• What is the proper way to use a Sharpie Paint or Poster-Paint product?
    Before using the marker for the first time:

1) With marker in tip up position and cap off, depress tip with finger. This will relieve any pressure.

2) Recap. Shake well to mix paint.

3) Take cap off. Depress point several times on surface to saturate tip with paint.

4) Repeat as necessary to keep paint flowing.

• 2 weeks later...