Video Files on Forum ×

Recommend a music sheet holder for the PX-5S

dc2k

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I just got my PX-5S a week ago, and I'm totally impressed with it. I bought a Hamilton floor-type music stand for $40 (US) and it works beautifully with the PX-5S. It's fully adjustable and can easily support music books etc. as it has a large, solid music rack. By-the-way, this is a great forum for the PX-5S and I plan to use it as my main source for practical information. Thanks to all for the help!

Howard

Flexible membrane display that can be connected to a mobile device. Big enough to show notation AND lyrics. Plus an upgrade for organ module, editor, etc. (could be apps).

Battery cover could allow for touch control of the mobile device itself.

Sorry, very late in the cooling north; can't sleep.

• 4 years later...

I owned a PX5S for a while and liked it a lot. I also reviewed it for a magazine and remember criticising the decision by Casio not to include a built-in music stand. Here are Casio finally making a Pro-level gigging keyboard and they decide not to include a music stand. I suppose the decision by the powers that be is that no gigging musicians actually read sheet music but what would it cost to have included it? Otherwise a great keyboard of course. I currently have a Yamaha CP4 and that also does not have a music stand unless you pay extra for it. I have an ancient (built like a tank), trusty Yamaha P250 as my studio keyboard. This did come with a music stand and even though it is ancient it is exactly the same stand that you can now purchase for the CP4. 

• 11 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 2:49 PM, Wakar said:

I found this one which fits all Priva models.

For the PX5S you have to remove the blue plastic strip and insert the music stand

http://www.keyboardstoday.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MusicHolder+19+3%2F8+size&Category_Code=MH&Store_Code=CK

Yes you're right, i have tried it but the problem is to buy any new privia music stand in my country. i have asked Slovak importer and still didnt get the answer. So i made my own music stand that fits under th blue plastic strip...https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMP8ievKH9zXEgjU2CQgSyRDkwFCT0hQ2R_NeFd