WK-7500 mono piano?

I think those pianos that don't say stereo are mono which is actually a good thing for a a Mono FOH set-up. I tried setting up my Yamaha EMX 312 PA 4 speaker system in its mono or Monitor/ (Front) Main switch mode and turned down the Monitors so all I could hear was the Mono Fronts (FOH) which were pointed at me. Then I compared the WK-7500's Grand and Bright Pianos to the Stereo Grand and Stereo Bright Pianos. The Grand and Bright sounded fine through the "FOH" speakers but the stereo piano voices had some obvious phasing going on when summed to mono. When I disconnected just the left channel while using the stereo pianos the phasing disappeared but so did the fullness of the sound.

BTW You can really improve the piano sounds on the WK-7500 by hooking up an equalizer (it has no internal EQ for some strange reason) and setting just the left channel to about 8 to 11 steps higher from 800 to 100hz respectively. This gives it much better bottom end. They are also a bit brighter than my Yamaha keyboards which you can also EQ down if you prefer. I like the top end as is ,however, as it cuts through a band mix well. Also if you go to the tone editor and increase the release time to anywhere from 26-31 you can correct the too-abrupt decay that these pianos voices have.