Lazy and not good with the XW-G1 sequencer Plus two songs added

XW-Addict

I'm lazy with recording stuff  and am not so good with the sequencer on the XW-G1. Its not that

difficult to sequence on the G1 but some stuff don't go that easily get to work with. 

To be honest making a beat on the G1 is easy with a bass loop  and such the other stuff isn't

because recording is different on the G1 when you do chords.

I use my Boss micro Br for recording my music the Boss and G1 are hooked on an  MG02C mixer

it does the job but not as sweet and likable like the performance patches on the G1.  

I'm recently taking courses playing the key's better I'm not a good pianist keep tempo and such a good ear

hears the mistakes in my recordings. You can hear it with "Get ready"  I went nuts on that using the dsp on

each drum part and recorded the organs over it for the complete sample loop. Then I recorded in one take

the whole sequence, once you hear what the G1 does your on a role. The second track I did three snares

to accompany a kind of vibe groove thing.I love to create music that is so different that you listen to it over

and over and over again.

I have that with the G1 seriously I love all my synths, Have an Korg mw1 also sequencing on it is a breeze

I use some software synth to but when I record something I only use  "1"  synth and all of its capability's

alone. I do not use Cubase or Ableton as of yet.   

What I want is to learn how to sequence better I've watched the vids about the step sequencer they are

O.k but not to sound like a nag I need to do it better meaning. When I record  a drumbeat can it with different

dsp effects , When I change an instrument like the bass will all the edited parameters be in the sequence.

Does the equalizing apply to all parts of instrument sequencing.  

TWO SONGS. 

I've added two of my recording which I made today 22-9-2013, its all G1  again sampled a drumloop on the looper

(love it)using performance patches and recorded all the other in one live take on the Boss micro br.  You can find

them on the share your music section.

The first song called "Natures Colors" I wanted to visualize a flower that opens up in the morning the sky turn 

from night to day and back again the wind that blows the sea that waves everything nature. 

Used for that song a few perfomance mode patches like Pop Lead, Groovekit ,Space ,Summer chill. tweaked it

with the magic of the four assignable knobs love those. Everything comes from that except the drums patterns

I used the looper for that..

The next song called "Stepping shoe's" same drumpattern on looper as with "Nature Colors" added

VA synth for bass line, performance patch Reggae Mix and CityBrass my own creation :) which you can find on

the forum ,Again tweaked with the knobs. I've used the DSP a bit to much as well on the mixer side as the on the

instrument patches.