Im gonna get me an xw-g1

Patrick Arend

I have changed my mind about the xw-g1, I really want to get one. I got thinking about it, and the sampling I would be doing does not really have to be high fidelity, like vocal and fx sample's, and then I was thinking some more,and it was like a duh moment , I can load 16 bit wave sample;s  into the xw-g1 through a sd card. I better start saving my change because Im gonna get me an xw-g1

I have changed my mind about the xw-g1, I really want to get one. I got thinking about it, and the sampling I would be doing does not really have to be high fidelity, like vocal and fx sample's, and then I was thinking some more,and it was like a duh moment , I can load 16 bit wave sample;s  into the xw-g1 through a sd card. I better start saving my change because Im gonna get me an xw-g1

COOL!  I love my XW-G1.. as does my son, who has essentially made it his...  :) 

And yes, it is very to load in samples via SD card. I actually need to get cracking on some more samples... been very busy designing sounds for the PX-5S and laying down some tracks for various projects. Tell you one thing.. I have NOT been bored with these new Casios. 

Hi Scott, the xw's and the px-5s are great synth's, one of the things I like most is they do not sound or handle like typical rompler's. 

I agree 100% -  While both boards are great at the "bread-and-butter" sounds for a gigging keyboard player, they are also capable of creating unique one-of-kind patches.. that's where my interest lies. I try to walk that fine line of being original but still accessible... the new Casios are really helping me achieve that goal.  B)

I not only like my G1 I love it, Specially the sonic it can create. To be honest it can be intimidating on some of it features but once you master some bits of it capability its like oh wow I did not know that and that when you start to sculpture sounds and what not with it specially the bass its soOOOO LOw nice and GrooVy.