casiotone ct-370

Great find Patrick!  I wish I was so lucky to find those gems.   I have had the CT-420 since it was new.  It's a 1989 model.  Judging from a quick look at youtube vids, the 370 contains the same sound engine as the CT-420.  I'm sure the 370 is older than the 420 so I would guess yours to be about a 1987 or 88 model.   Does that one have "Night Birds"  as the demo tune?  "Ballade Pour Adeline" is the demo on the CT-420.  Here's a video that shipped with the CT-420 that you might like to watch.  

Also,  Let's see if Mike is paying attention.. :)    Hey Mike, Do you know or can you find out if Ed Alstrom was who sequenced "Night Birds" and/or "Ballade Pour Adeline" for those demo tunes?  I loved both demo tunes.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VixcjAyijtA

I've been working on sampling some of the drum sounds from that series for use on the XW-G1.  So far I have a 5 sample set uploaded.

The theme music in that old video was my favorite part of it back then.   I think Jay Levy was responsible for creating the theme.  Seems like he did it using the Casio in a studio.  I had the bright idea to use my Ct420 and Cakewalk to lay down a new recording of that theme.   The results were pretty good but I need to remake it again.  Not totally happy with it.  

Also,  can't wait for some pictures.  Maybe an audio clip as well.   ;)