Post your Gear Pics Here...

Null

A good wife is a good "thing" to have!  :D

* I don't mean she's a thing, it's just an expression for those of you who get touchy.  :P

^^^^ THIS!!!! ^^^^^  I see so many posts from lonely synth boys pining for a girl that into synths. THAT IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT!

She will steal your stuff!!!! Get you a bidness woman! 

• Like 3

^^^^ THIS!!!! ^^^^^  I see so many posts from lonely synth boys pining for a girl that into synths. THAT IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT!

She will steal your stuff!!!! Get you a bidness woman! 

Or, your partner can be into her own instruments. But then you have to decide who gets the toy each time you have the money.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sigh.................all I have now is this.........................

2e16q2e.jpg

After I sold this.......................

1iek9g.jpg

Seriously though, this is Duke's piano (as in Ellington) which was found in a barn upstate NY and restored to this. Too bad it wasn't in my barn. And in order to capture the vital essence (Dr. Strangelove reference) of my keyboards I would have to travel around my house. The PX350 is upstairs in the bedroom, the SY77, Equinox and XW-P1 are in the family room, the TS-12 is in the shed with my drums and the SK-76 (mortally wounded), an MR-61 and MR-76 are in my office room plus a Miditech controller and 2 Reveal baby keyboards are somewhere around here. So my camera would run out of film. :P Good thing I don't hoard stuff like some of you guys do. Good thing I didn't mention the butter knife. (Monty Python).

• Like 3

After I sold this.......................

1iek9g.jpg

Seriously though, this is Duke's piano (as in Ellington) which was found in a barn upstate NY and restored to this. Too bad it wasn't in my barn. And in order to capture the vital essence (Dr. Strangelove reference) of my keyboards I would have to travel around my house. The PX350 is upstairs in the bedroom, the SY77, Equinox and XW-P1 are in the family room, the TS-12 is in the shed with my drums and the SK-76 (mortally wounded), an MR-61 and MR-76 are in my office room plus a Miditech controller and 2 Reveal baby keyboards are somewhere around here. So my camera would run out of film. :P Good thing I don't hoard stuff like some of you guys do. Good thing I didn't mention the butter knife. (Monty Python).

Is it true? :o

• 3 months later...

Just noticed this old post. No I never had Duke's piano! But the story is true. It was originally in the Apollo Theater in Harlem. Read the story years ago. Blew my mind because back in the 80s while exploring an abandoned old estate in the Catskills in New York state which looked like a Spanish villa, there was a very similar looking white grand piano just sitting untouched in the broken down living room. I've always wondered if it was the same after I read the news article. Never did find out. The rest of the equipment is mine excep the tiny toons one.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...