Video Files on Forum ×

Turning off "Touch" sensitivity within Zones!

Jmm874

Hi all,

Can't seem to find a proper answer to this question, however I apologize if it's a repeat… Ive built a stage setting with Zone 1 on the first 2 octaves set as a "Reed Organ" based sound, and the rest of the keys are a 2nd Zone which set to "Rock Piano". Wondering if I can disable the "touch" feature for Zone 1(the organ) so that velocity is irrelevant to the output level, however keep the touch feature enabled on the remaining "rock piano" keys, and if so how? It seems that I can only use the "Off, Normal, Light and Heavy" options for all the keys regardless of the Zone on the Data Editor. Any assistance would be appreciated , thanks! 

JMM

+1 Scott!

I'll just add that you need to turn velocity sense to zero in both the Amp and Filter envelopes.  When I first tried that, I thought that the velocity sense didn't work because I turned it to zero in Amp and there were still velocity-related effects.  Then I realized the Filter was working on it too.  Turn them both to zero and you've got yourself an organ!

• Like 1