Editor/librarian specifically for PX and Privia series

Jokeyman123

I am working on ways to access and  fine-tune the PX350 with CC messages, at least for parameters that are not user accessible from the PX panel such as DSP. 

Of course the sound ROM (tonebank) is fixed, and rhythms cannot be edited at the note level with the internal sequencer but after studying the MIDI implementation chart from Casio's website, it looks like there may be an internal equalizer, enhancer, Leslie effect parameters, control of DSP sends and a few others in addition to the user preset chorus, Leslie and reverb programmed into each tone and selectable from the front panel.

How about a specific Casio editor for the PX series? The Wks, CTKs and the PX5s have programmable capabilities and dedicated editors. I suspect the PX has similar code built-in. Casio, bring us something like the IDES program, but specifically for the Privias and PX'es.

I've looked around for software specifically for sending control change messages, but aside from doing that with a software MIDI sequencer, I haven't found anything. if anyone knows a good program specifically for sending CC messages it will help my "experiments" hoo-ha! The only CC software I'm finding is designed to work with an external hardware controllers which defeats my purpose of a simple program to modify the internal settings of the PX without another piece of hardware, a laptop is enough already.  I know, just buy the PX5s, but the PX350 is really nice too and I can't keep both!