"Bulk Dump Is Disabled" message in Data Editor

SonnyDaye

In the Data Editor, I selected all of the Stage Settings listed of what is in my PX (right panel in the editor) and tried to drag them all at once over to the left panel "PC User Data Files". I get the message "Bulk Dump Is Disabled". OK....I have no idea why......or how to ENABLE it. But, here's the strange part - when I tried to drag them separately, I get the SAME message! I looked everywhere to find a setting to change, but found no way to correct the situation. Will be very thankful to get the solution to this bizarre behavior.

Thanks!

The only time I've had that message is when the PX-5S is in edit mode while I'm trying to use the editor to transfer or save.

Thanks Jaspeter! I DID have the SysSetting screen on the PX at the time. I guess that would be considered an edit screen. So, I exited that screen, and while I was at it I re-started the PX. Not sure which fixed it, but that did it. I suspect it was getting out of the SysSetting per your suggestion. Thanks so much!

Now to proceed to back up all my Stage Settings etc. so I can update the firmware to v1.11.

I wasn't aware that there was a slight update from v1.10 (issued back in Sept.). Just stumbled on it today. Heads up to anyone else who missed it.