New Sounds are coming !!! Great News

MUSICMAN

This is just OUTSTANDING news new sounds are coming to our LOVED CASIO PX-5S. Mike Martin at NAMM , Tells us new great sounds are on the way !!   And to me and I am sure many others that is just great !!!  But it even gets better they will be FREE !!!!! ;):D   I just want to say thank you Mike for the info ;)  And I just cannot wait to hear the new sounds that I am sure will be just as good if not better than what we have now in the PX-5S ..   In my over 40 years with Synhs / Keyboards , I am very proud to have this work of art PX-5S in my studio !! ;)   I want to take the time to say thank you to everyone at CASIO that put there HARD WORK  into just one OUTSTANDING CASIO PX-5S ..  There is just so so much in this keyboard and all the sounds are AMAZING at a unreal PRICE !! Plus just so many Free downloads from Mike Martin and so many great people on the FORUM here.  Mike , Thank You so much for the info , I do look forward to these new sounds , That I am sure so much work is going into them ;)  I will soon be going on my 2d year with my PX-5S and it has and still inspires me and keeps me saying -- WOW !! I LOVE THIS KEYBOARD !!  Regards, to all you CASIO PX-5S LOVERS. TotallyKenny ...  PS Mike Martin , Another great job at NAMM 2014 ..  Thanks Again .. ;):D

• Like 2

Thank You !!!!!!!!  Mike,,  just another GREAT SOUND !!    I just cant wait to have these new sounds in my CASIO  Priivia Pro PX-5S.   The sounds are like nothing on the PLANET ! ;)    WOW :D :D  Like I said just one amazing keyboard that keeps getting better and better ;):D