uploading sounds

Hello forum, I want to share some of the sound's ive created with the XW-P1. I did a test so I guess the hex sound uploaded. I was wondering what does file version, file tag's, and change log mean. Thank's to any one who can answer this question. Also will my uploaded file's play back sounding the same on other XW-P1's?

Hello forum, I want to share some of the sound's ive created with the XW-P1. I did a test so I guess the hex sound uploaded. I was wondering what does file version, file tag's, and change log mean. Thank's to any one who can answer this question. Also will my uploaded file's play back sounding the same on other XW-P1's?

Hi Patrick. File version is just whatever "version" of the sound it is.. so if you update it later, people will know to re-download the new one... tags are just information that helps describe the file.. so if I had a strings/brass hexlayer for the p1 I might use: "XW-P1, hexlayer, strings, brass".. change log is what changes you made to new versions.. so you might put "made the brass part louder and tweaked the filter"... Hope this makes sense! 

Thanks for making new sounds!