Casio XW G1 is awesome!

Rusty Krash Baxter

Great job Casio on the XW G1 Groove Synthesizer! And thanks for this forum as the manual is hard to understand and is missing some information. I just got my XW G1 a few days ago.

I am a synth player and songwriter of R&B and EDM. Before the XW G1 I had a set of keyboard/synthesizers for R&B, another set of samplers/keyboard/synthesizers for EDM, and it required multiple products for the features included in the XW G1. 

I was beginning to build my own synthesizer that had all these features in one unit to reduce the amount of equipment I had to haul around, setup, and take down. As I was searching YouTube looking up how to build a step sequencer, I came across the videos of the XW G1. I researched it and ordered one. :)

As soon as I learn how to use all the features of the XW G1, I will only need the one synthesizer XW G1 for all this functionality. Thanks Casio!

• Like 2

I got mine this week and so glad Mike Martin made those videos and that there is so much support online. Moving from Yamaha it is like heaven and hell. When you ask some noob considered question on Yamaha forums you will never get a reply. It is like their noses are 3 x higher than their keyboards lol

• Like 2

I got mine this week and so glad Mike Martin made those videos and that there is so much support online. Moving from Yamaha it is like heaven and hell. When you ask some noob considered question on Yamaha forums you will never get a reply. It is like their noses are 3 x higher than their keyboards lol

You're right there it's like asking something to a closed community, Korg has same they iterate old obsolete answers lots of complain about no updates and long unnecessary threads people avoid that in effect you see them fade off its noticeable at the date of the last question and previous one. Casio is steadily and patiently the user community keeps it interesting technical questions, Story's, music etc.  

• Like 1

This forum, in my opinion is the best music forum out there.The fellas on this forum have alway's quickly and effectively answered my question's on the P1 and other tech synth stuff. This forum has a lot of content,wether it be casio synth's or other cool stuff. Lot's of info, super cool video's, and pic's, fun. It has a good vibe to it.  Oh also, I have a P1, want a G1.

• Like 2

...and as the fine print in the CZ commercial indicates...Casio did make Keyboard Amps at one time although I can't find the Casio PA speakers seen in the TV advert as well as some magazine ads. 

Casio AS-110

post-1490-0-11707900-1393173359.jpg

Here's what looks like the same PA speakers in the CZ commercial now behind the AZ player.  Are they just props for the adverstising?  

post-1490-0-59200700-1393174803.jpg

post-1490-0-59200700-1393174803_thumb.jp

post-1490-0-11707900-1393173359_thumb.jp