Video Files on Forum ×

Hello friends I am new to the forum and I have a 7600 WK recently I've been programming it, especially the part of styles and I'm helping with this little style, a detail that is only counting the intro hi hat and completion is short but it is an option as well interesting for those who want a hand that is born in Brazil. Detail the extension is AC7, Success!

SAMBA MEDIO.zip

• Like 1

Good morning, I'm hoping spare a time for creating a rhythm of bossa, the WK7600 has some good bossa until, for it created a more regional style of samba, I want mount another derived from SAMBA. Any time put SAMBA ROCK I created, very good to touch JORGE BEN, SEU JORGE, ED LINCOLN, SERGIO MENDES! I also have a good bolero style LUIS MIGUEL.

Bye.

Unfortunately, I do not have zouk for now

Have you tried creating zouk on keyboard?

bye!

Sorry for answering you late, but I'm on holiday till monday. I' tried to do the zouk but was non good, I'm trying now using this midi base that  I've found a lot of years ago: The first file is the original one the second one is only percussion. Bu the percussion is a good zouk. I imported the zouk.mid on Studio 2 to try to creating a pattern, but I'm having problems with my PC sound card, so when I'll be back to Rome, I'll try it again:

Bye

zouk.mid

Zouk_Rhytm.mid

Sorry for answering you late, but I'm on holiday till monday. I' tried to do the zouk but was non good, I'm trying now using this midi base that  I've found a lot of years ago: The first file is the original one the second one is only percussion. Bu the percussion is a good zouk. I imported the zouk.mid on Studio 2 to try to creating a pattern, but I'm having problems with my PC sound card, so when I'll be back to Rome, I'll try it again:

Bye

The style would be similar to this?

This is reggaeton danced like lambada-zouk style, zouk is this one 

or this one 

Lambada in the past took a lot from zouk rhythm, exactly from cadence (Guadaloupe, Martinique, Haiti) which was one of the rhythms that generated zouk, here is one example: lambada version 

cadence(zouk) version

the last one is the original version from Les Aiglons (Guadeloupe), was a great success of around end of the seventies.

Bye

P.S. You've made a great job with bolero and samba rhythms, I've just tried them some minutes ago!