Electro Pop With only XW-G1 and one sample MKS80

nice one. very clean sounding leads. for what its worth, one thing you might want to explore are ways of making your sounds evolve more via lfo, modulating effects, etc. i really dont have any experience with the structure of that synth, but it or modulation by external effects may be an option. I look forward to hearing more!

• Like 1

nice one. very clean sounding leads. for what its worth, one thing you might want to explore are ways of making your sounds evolve more via lfo, modulating effects, etc. i really dont have any experience with the structure of that synth, but it or modulation by external effects may be an option. I look forward to hearing more!

Funny you mention the LFO on a performance patch somehow I wanted something like that but that means to have four solo synths on each zone, Because you also can select PCM tones into a solo synth I though lets leave the waves out and recreate a user PCM with added LFO etc. It was different I need a course in building solo-synths to make it more beautiful sounding it limits to monophonic and also on "one" solosynth in performance mode is select-able not very useful ditch that idea.

But I've discovered doing PCM only in a solosynt patch add this addition to accompany the instruments in a performance patch. Like doing a PCM Dist guitar in solo synth PCM/OSC block only and add a PCM Guitar together in performance patch to create a few levels of effects on the sound. The only difference you combine a monophonic PCM with everything the solo-synth can add like 3 Release and several LFO options with a PCM tone.