I hope that you Like this is a little 90'S sound

All synth lines are made by me bass line also vocals are sampled

Rythm and second break and fill are created on Ableton Live 9.1

TB 303 XW-G1- Piano MOX6-Synth Line JV1080 and JD900

LISTEN THIS :

all is copyrighted and protected

https://soundcloud.com/djerazore/move-your-body-and-soul-1

• Like 1

Umm if you're on Soundcloud have you read the "Terms Of Agreement" ?.  I know people like to sign things blindly or quickly go for yes on an online form in the case of soundcloud they add some artist closure for their work and how they manage their music maybe you should read it :).  In my case everything made under this pseudonym name is free to copy.

• Like 1

Yes terms of soundcloud say the music on line and posted

is protected ....if I believe that I had read.

as you know surely it's a pleasure to create music and I m not star or showbiz man

.And I do not mind that you use or distribute my music but you quote me or ask me

but we are all there for the same thing music ,and little beat respect for the authors and compositors even all amateurs like me.thank for your comment .

djerazore

Umm if you're on Soundcloud have you read the "Terms Of Agreement" ?.  I know people like to sign things blindly or quickly go for yes on an online form in the case of soundcloud they add some artist closure for their work and how they manage their music maybe you should read it :).  In my case everything made under this pseudonym name is free to copy.

"Any and all audio, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you upload, store, transmit, submit, exchange or make available to or via the Platform (hereinafter "Your Content") is generated, owned and controlled solely by you, and not by SoundCloud.

SoundCloud does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Your Content remains your sole responsibility."

Nuff said, I'm signing up. Sick of using Windows Movie Maker and uploading to youtube, makes music sound like S#!T!

• Like 1

Very nice. The singing is quite good. May I ask where the vocals come from? You say they are sampled but that could mean anything, really. Did you get them from another audio source? Hire singers? Sing one of the parts yourself (male or female, I don't want to assume anything)?

PS. Never mind! I see the answer in another one of your earlier posts.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...