Zergmazter

I read its coming out

I read its coming out on march 2014, but nothing still. Oh im gonna be using this for EDM along with my G1, and P1. Im a church musician and i think the public is ready for EDM. Church music evolves too slow and needs the help of people willing to try something bold and new to progress or it stays the same for decades. With this im gonna create music for the newer generation. Pretty much anyone born since around 1970 could like the genre since EM was born around that time.

Heck my dad is 49 and he likes EDM. I've been watching videos on scratches, so i cant wait to get my hands on this one tool  :D

• Like 1

I read its coming out on march 2014, but nothing still. Oh im gonna be using this for EDM along with my G1, and P1. Im a church musician and i think the public is ready for EDM. Church music evolves too slow and needs the help of people willing to try something bold and new to progress or it stays the same for decades. With this im gonna create music for the newer generation. Pretty much anyone born since around 1970 could like the genre since EM was born around that time.

Heck my dad is 49 and he likes EDM. I've been watching videos on scratches, so i cant wait to get my hands on this one tool  :D

Nice! I am trying to figure the best way to put up a track sharing section here for use with the XW-P1. My idea would  be groups of 6 tracks that could be cross faded to build up EDM track elements. I am thinking as long as they are zipped up they wouldn't be too much of a drain on bandwidth. If all else fails, we can use dropbox or something to host the actual files.

Any ideas are welcome.. this would be a neat community project.  

Agreed, I'm on staff at a large musically progressive church and I plan on using my Maschine Mk2 or Maschine Studio soon, along with my XW-P1 and XW-G1.

• Like 1