Step Seq trigger

Zergmazter

Oh wow this is AMAZING! I can use the step seq to save chords+bass on the 8 step seq pads which will trigger when the arpegiator is set to S/S, making a silent arpegiator, but allowing u to use chords and a bass saved in channels 8+ with 1 key lol. All you gotta do is use ur pinky finger go press 1 key and your thumb to change the chord note recorded on the step pads.

So instead of using 2 hands to make a chord with bass, you can use 2 fingers, and free up your other hand to play on your other synthesizer. This is amazing for live when using a tempo click for the drummer is not possible.

Heck i could do this with both hands on my G1 and P1 if i practice hard enough, and the result would be amazing. I shall call this interactive sequencing  :lol:

EDIT: It differs from keyshift in that keyshift is a non-stop sequence playing. If you do it the way i just mentioned, the seq activates on command meaning once you let go it stops, so it allows you to follow beats. Also keyshift is shifting a single chord, while the way i did it follows a prerecorded chord progression so the outcome is very different. Try making a minor chord and trying to go into a major when shifting. Obviously it will not happen, so making it interactive fixes this, AND frees up 1 hand lol.

• Like 3