LovelyBrainTumor

Getting there.  I gave it a like on soundcloud.  But I think it could be improved with a bit of lead melody in parts, just to mix things up.  Otherwise it comes off as a bit too mechanical for my tastes.

"A" for effort though. ;)

Gary

• Like 1

Getting there.  I gave it a like on soundcloud.  But I think it could be improved with a bit of lead melody in parts, just to mix things up.  Otherwise it comes off as a bit too mechanical for my tastes.

"A" for effort though. ;)

Gary

Thank you for your honesty. I'll keep it in mind-need to take a break from it, was dinking around with it all day yesterday. You know how hearing the same thing for a while can make a man go crazy. I think you'll like the next project I'm working on(I won't tell!). But, it will have all that melody you desire.

I like this musical style. I like electronic music, especially techno of the early 2000s. ;)

You know what? That must be it- I like to keep things simple. My 3-5 note riffs, I like to tweak throughout the song and add bass and some nice kicks. As simple as it may be, I personally like it(As vain as it sounds). I do try to play from the <3. But, damn kids these days expect dubstep!

• Like 1