Video Files on Forum ×

P1+G1-/-Kaossilator Pro plus= Kaoss-PG1

I had fun with that tittle. This is a little demo of how this equipment might sound live for those of you wondering if you should get both the P1 and G1. The only thing i used the Kaoss for was the wind blow effect, and of course to sample its nice sounds and put them in my G1  :D  :D  :D

• Like 4

That combo is super awesome for electronic dance music. I was gonna get the KP3, but since the XW-J1 is coming out late march or early april i will just buy that instead. I hope it comes on red cuz i plan to set it on the G1's pad and switch my Kaossilator to my P1's.

• Like 2

I never regret my choice choosing the G1 over the P1 (lol) but boy I've had to restrain myself in getting the P1 to, While I rather want a 88 keyboard like PX5S or from another brand (mxf8) which I'm also eye balling this demo makes me kinda happy for less you can do so much more and bigger :) and since I've combine my G1 with a Korg microstation have my gear to have me create bigstuff on a small man budget .

• Like 2

I've seen those micro korgs but never really did any research on them. Are they like mini G1s?

I recently sold my microKorgXL on ebay. I loved it for it's many tweaks in the instruments and vocoder capabilities. The Sound Editor program they offer for it made it that much better. Only downside(To me) was that it didn't have a recording/save interface(There are ways around this obviously). it's nothing like the XW-P1(Korg, get burned!) Right after I sold it, and purchased a KP3+ lol. Can't wait to get it.

I've seen those micro korgs but never really did any research on them. Are they like mini G1s?

No they not like G1's at all they like smaller parts of bigger Korg stuff but with same functionality in a less what way like say my Microkorg has mono samples some compressed with EDS system while the Krome has full stereo samples uncompressed etc with on an enhanced and better EDS system.  

• Like 1