How can I use CASIO's WK-200 presets on FL Studio?

Sorry, Cloudkicker !

I'm not sure we fully understand your question.  Are you asking if it is possible to use your WK-200 as a remote sound module for FL Studio, or are you asking if it is possible to take ("sample") the actual sounds of your WK-200 and install them into FL Studio ?

FL Studio can sample your WK-200's presets via its "Directwave" and "Slicex" samplers, so basically your question becomes "How do you use FL Studio to sample the presets of your WK-200?", and you would most likely find better, faster, and more accurate answers over on the FL Studio Forum, as that is where you will find the subject matter experts in the use of FL Studio:

http://forum.image-line.com/

BUT . . . I must caution you, creating a professional quality set of sound samples is a very arduous and time consuming process.  That is why commercially available sample sets can run into hundreds of dollars for just a few sounds.  You may want to do a Google or Bing search for general background information on the sampling process before embarking.  The normal solution to what you seek would be to connect your PC to your WK-200 via MIDI, and use FL Studio's sequencer (or another software sequencer) to "drive" the WK-200 as a remote sound module.  In that case, we here on the Casio Music Forum could be of some assistance in setting up your WK-200 (but not necessarily FL Studio, as I am not certain how many of our members use FL Studio) to do that.

Good luck !