Video Files on Forum ×

Editing a stage settings

Padking

Hello

I have started to edit some stage settings, by the way I find the editor very friendly to use

but there's seems to be some things I dont understand.

The stage setting is 9-9 ep/bass/shuffle

I wanted to change the synth bass to a finger bass, it's done easily by changing the instrument name

by clicking on the grey rectangle the list appears you chose what you want, great.

Then I 've changed the key range for zone 1 to C-1 B1 so I would not hear the drum sound in

the lowest part of the Keyboard, great

Then I wanted to Loop the phrases, the drum beat stop when you let go of the notes

now there's something weird here, if I am not mistaking we are dealing with a phrase here not

a arpeggio, in Zone/mixer you scroll  down and you see that it's using phrase 097, shuffle drum,

nowhere in this area you find a function for looping the phrase, only place I could find

is in common,you got tempo/phrase/arpeggio with 3 choices when a choose hold it does hold

the drum beat by pressing the notes (C-1 B1).

What I don't understand is that we are dealing with a phrase not a arpeggio ????

but last but not least I cannot save everything, the drum  mapping will be OK, but the  bass

sound and the hold function are not saved.

I tried saving as user data tought it would overwrite the 9-9 setting, nope!

I tried saving as a new file and load it after, same result !

One last thing  on the PX the phrase 097 as loop ON

Sorry for the long post but I think we can all learn of that, those are very basic functions.

So if someone want's to help.....

Padking

Okay so I kept at it :

Only solution I found was to use the write function on the keyboard

now I changed the bass sound (acoustic basse 1), the phrase is now looping without problem.

and the key range is modified to -C1/B1

I changed to another stage settings and came back to 9-9 and it keep the modification

sure would like to know why I cannot  get the same result with the editor.

I will upload the stage settings name: EP/BASS/SHUFFLE/NEW if you want to give it a try in the editor.

Padking

Thank you Krullebolle, I read the post, same kind of problem, so i will wait for 1.12

which should be out soon.

By the way my SS is now OK in my PX but when I load it in the editor it looses some modification

I made ....... so we will see what 1.12 will do. I loaded it on the site to see if others have the modifications

on their PX no response yet.

Padking