EDM Live Jam FX Changes with Performance Multi-function Keys

I have uploaded a performance using multi-funtion keys to change the tone playing and DSP FX while doing a live jam.

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/545-live-jam-fxzpf/

This performance uses multi-function keys to change the tone/patch being played in Zone1/Part 1 from C- to C6. The multi-function keys section is from C#6 to C7. The black key multi-function keys are control keys that turn DSP effects on/off for Zone1/Part 1, change the tone to play on Zone1, and change the DSP effect being used. The white multi-function keys section quickly sets the DSP effect to a preset effect.

Link to picture with more info:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=257944387710927&set=a.257944371044262.1073741836.100004861031136&type=3&theater

• Like 1

I probably should have stated in the first post, that these are the DSP effects selected in the mixer area for Part 1 and do not work on the Solo Synth tones 000 to 099 (the user's guide manual says effects must be created in the Solo Synth tones as part of the tone), they work on the 100 and up tones.

The effects are sometimes turned off when you change tones. I assume this is because the tones that are presets were made with no effects and turn the effects off when you change to that tone.  After changing to a new tone and listening to the notes I start playing, I hear the effects are not on and turn them back on by pressing Bb6 multi-function key to turn the effects back on for Zone1/Part1 and then press a multi-function key to select an effect.

• 6 months later...