In the Distance

I like it.  It's upbeat and "happy" to listen to.

It would make a great commercial jingle for an amusement park or an arcade.

BTW, are you still planning to change your nick back to YungGoat or is Benjamixx here to stay?

Personally I prefer YungGoat.  It has more character. :)

Gary

• Like 1

I like it.  It's upbeat and "happy" to listen to.

It would make a great commercial jingle for an amusement park or an arcade.

BTW, are you still planning to change your nick back to YungGoat or is Benjamixx here to stay?

Personally I prefer YungGoat.  It has more character. :)

Gary

Thank you :). I've been questioning the name since I changed it. I was actually planning on switching back. I thought it would have been more of a "professional" name. But, I ain't no professional. Besides, Benjamixx sounds like it's more of a club Dj/trance genre name. I like to consider myself diverse. When the month passes, I'm changing it back.

Not bad where the effects at I was expecting some :\ 

Sorry, I wanted to put in more. Still learning this KP3. The only effects I put in where for the drum roll, it was set to pan(Via my mixer effects) and had a filter sweep via the kp3. I don't really put much seriousness/time into the music(I'm working on this attitude). I try hard to think of ways to make a song unique-to my own liking, but, it ends up sounding like repackaged $#!T! lol. I still have loads of fun doing it tho. Of course, it's been about a month of me composing with no musical background besides 4 years in high school in a choir(Which I dinked around in a lot). I know, I know "Cool story, bro" Your effects are coming, my friend. Lemme get in tune with ma gear m8 ;)

Sorry, I wanted to put in more. Still learning this KP3. The only effects I put in where for the drum roll, it was set to pan(Via my mixer effects) and had a filter sweep via the kp3. I don't really put much seriousness/time into the music(I'm working on this attitude). I try hard to think of ways to make a song unique-to my own liking, but, it ends up sounding like repackaged $#!T! lol. I still have loads of fun doing it tho. Of course, it's been about a month of me composing with no musical background besides 4 years in high school in a choir(Which I dinked around in a lot). I know, I know "Cool story, bro" Your effects are coming, my friend. Lemme get in tune with ma gear m8 ;)

*sigh at least you can make music I had to send my G1 away for repairs as six key's stop working at C1 :(  I don't know about you but my fingers itch if I dont feel key's every single day. T_T the horror at least I have more then one to play with :))

• Like 1

*sigh at least you can make music I had to send my G1 away for repairs as six key's stop working at C1 :(  I don't know about you but my fingers itch if I dont feel key's every single day. T_T the horror at least I have more then one to play with :))

Sorry to hear that bud. I don't know what I would do if I was reduced to no synth. I think I would take out every drinking glass in the pantry and fill them all with water to make noted sounds, or just make a cardboard cutout of my P1, and try to reproduce drawbar organ sounds vocally xp. Smart man for having that back-up ;)

the first couple of seconds reminded me of my chere amor by Stevie wonder. I like the idea you followed out there and the instrumentation.

my only suggestion might be enhancing your drum parts as they dont quite seem to fit with the landscape of the track.

I have a kp 3 that i use for processing and am a pretty big fan. let me know if you have any questions.

• Like 1

the first couple of seconds reminded me of my chere amor by Stevie wonder. I like the idea you followed out there and the instrumentation.

my only suggestion might be enhancing your drum parts as they dont quite seem to fit with the landscape of the track.

I have a kp 3 that i use for processing and am a pretty big fan. let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks m8. I suppose I could have worked on the drum parts a bit more(Or part, doesn't sound like much in there lol). Appreciate the input, I'll be sure to come to you screaming when my KP3 doesn't cooperate with me.