Area dedicated to the Downloads Arranger line CTK WK!

I know I can seem boring :P
Why not have a specific area downloads for CTK and WK arrangers both styles and timbres as well drawbars?
  When entering the site I could see in PART DOWNLOADS a great drive towards the PX-5S and XW line as if no life to the arrangers. I know that the respective PX-5S and XW are exceptional instruments, because I have also a synth and arranger another brand with a very active community. And in the section of the CTK and WK arrangers could notice the lack of organization, and that could give infinite resources for all users and an example are the DRAWBARS.thanks and success for everyone!

• Like 1

I already created one download section, under " share users tones wk ctk" but if you guys want to move it and organize it better, there you have my encourage.

Ps: btw, why you guys not just go and share your user tones to make it grow , since you complain about it , but not help to remedies it?

Good vibes!

• Like 1

My Friend crazydubwise congratulations for your topic of user tones and I 've even contributed there with tones . What I 'm quoting is an organization of tones to line CTK WK , Styles and drawbars , check the downloads section of the page . Massively 's contributions to the line of the PX5 and Synths XW . You may notice that our section WK-7500/7600 - CTK-7000/7200 gets all mixed without causing much interest in search and also by sharing the community.
A reputed brand with decisive keyboard comes much by the amount of support that the brand gives professional.
I have reports of coworkers who do not come out of a particular brand of programming made ​​by and styles that are passed to a new generation of keyboards and also the massive assistance the internet styles , tones , Tutorials ...
Here in Brazil the musicians take themselves too seriously keyboards Arrangers for professional work and believe that Casio has great potential for this market.

And who knows, you are presented with some tones and drawbars by MIKE MARTIN in your WK / CTK  :lol: !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's a problem with the new downloads section since it's only available for registered users, people unsigned on the forum doesn't even see that section, while they still can see the two other sections for Pivia and XW synths (you can check this problem just by logging out and then trying to reach it).

There's a problem with the new downloads section since it's only available for registered users, people unsigned on the forum doesn't even see that section, while they still can see the two other sections for Pivia and XW synths (you can check this problem just by logging out and then trying to reach it).

Looks like it's been fixed. Please let me know if you still can't see them when logged out.

• Like 2