Video Files on Forum ×

Initial sound with strange effect

Joaci

Hello!

I´m have a problem with my Px-5s. Where to start, or chande any parameter with te knobs, the sound gets a strange effect, distoted.

to restart the database everything back to normal. But it is always uncomfortable to do this every time you turn the piano.

Aredy update the firmware to 1.12. Rebooted severeral times, but still the same problems.

thanks for any help!

could it be your firmware is broken ? did you try to reinstall a fresh downloaded version, of course seems strange but ,my PX5

was different after few upgrades maybe sometime there is something not writen or ...i don´t know,,,

what i did was a completely reset of the px5 then a fresh install of 1.12 and a reset again and the a reloading of my

backup....

als check settings for the resonance & co ...if i have resonance on 15 i have lot of overtones in the pianos....

thanks, Mau Van!

My Px5s was originaly with firmware 1.10, and was already arrived with this problem. I did some resets and installed firmware 1.12. But still the same thing: I have to reset when switching banks to get regular

May i ask what you mean with regular ? Did you try to dissable the effect and looking if it is ok then the compressor and eq and recheck just to find out if.it is a sound comming from the internal dsp ,,,,,or programm an empty patch with only sinus no effect no master eq and comp and play with sliders,,,knobs and check if.still there

• 2 weeks later...